Short-term rehabilitation focuses on restoring lost abilities following an illness or injury, providing individuals an opportunity to resume healthy and productive lifestyles.
We invite you to visit our newly renovated short-term rehabilitation suites. To schedule a tour or speak with someone from our Admissions Department, call (630) 416-6565 or click here.
Short-Term Rehabilitation Programs Include:
- Holistic treatment from a rehabilitation team including physicians, nurses, therapies, social workers and certified nursing assistants
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Pain Management
- Wound Care Specialist
- Post-Orthopedic Surgery
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Dysfunction
- Neuromuscular or Neurological Disorders
- Injury After a Fall
- Newly Renovated, Private Suites
- Serving Individuals 55+
The Sisters Are Always Near...
The Carmelite Sisters are a comfort to those individuals who will be leaving their homes, although for a short time, to face the rigors of therapy. Our philosophy of care is based on the Mission set before us by Venerable Mary Angeline Teresa, Carmelite Foundress, of treating the elderly with respect and dignity. It is the difference that sets us apart from other facilities, but the real “Difference is Love”sm.